- Activists in Gravesend tried to make a difference in children's lives with a career toy giveaway at the Marlboro Houses Saturday.
- Police say a 23-year-old woman is dead and another was injured in a hit-and-run in Flatbush Sunday morning.
- Police say two women fell onto the subway tracks and were struck by a train at the Broadway Junction station early Sunday morning, leaving one of them dead.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, each year one in every four deaths in the United States is caused by heart disease.
- A fruit truck was involved in a violent crash in Midwood this morning.
- Police are searching for the driver they say struck a man in Sunset Park just after midnight Monday.
- The niece of an owner of a Bed-Stuy market is speaking out exclusively with News 12 after an employee's alleged racist comments to a customer sparked protests and ended with multiple arrests this weekend.
- A group of people protesting a Bed-Stuy business were arrested Saturday afternoon after they say an employee used a racial slur.