Making Cents: Benefits of automatic payments
Making Cents with KristieMore>>
- As the New Year and decade begins, many people have saving money as a resolution.As the New Year and decade begins, many people have saving money as a resolution.
- In this week’s ‘Making Cents,’ News 12’s Kristie Reeter is breaking down a new Bankrate survey on gift cards and how everyone can cash in. US adults have raked up more than $20 billion in unused gift cards and credits. And the average adult, including Reeter, has around $167 on unused gift cards sitting around their home, purse or wallet.
In this week's Making Cents with Kristie Reeter, money expert and host of the podcast, Journey to Launch, Jamila Souffrant discuss how one phone call could lead you to saving hundreds of dollars.
- In this week's Making Cents with Kristie Reeter, money expert and podcaster Jamila Souffrantis discuss some tricks for saving money in the long run.
- In this week's Making Cents with Kristie Reeter, money expert and podcaster Jamila Souffrantis shows some changes that you can make to help the environment and your wallet.
Cheddar Business UpdateMore>>
- PepsiCo is buying Chinese snack brand “Be and Cheery,” a major step for PepsiCo as it attempts to expand into China.
- Facebook users see more than twice as many ads from Mike Bloomberg's campaign than any of his opponents, according to a report from The Guardian.
- Airbus plans to cut roughly 2,300 jobs at its defense and space division by the end of next year.
- State attorneys general will meet with the Justice Department to investigate possible monopolistic practices of Google.