2 injured in Park Slope fire

BROOKLYN - A father and daughter were injured in a Park Slope apartment fire Wednesday morning, officials say.

According to authorities, the fire that broke out on the top floor of 392 Third St. was caused by an overloaded power strip. Firefighters say it took about an hour to put out the flames.

Fire officials say both victims were taken to Methodist Hospital with burns and smoke-related injuries.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Trending Video

1 Rangers riding 3-game winning steak into 2nd round of playoffs
2 VIDEO: Interview with Surflight Artistic Director Steve Steiner
3 Rangers riding 3-game winning steak into 2nd round of playoffs
The young and the old were encouraged to 4 Group holds shredding event to prevent identity theft
Mayor Bill de Blasio announced his executive budget 5 Mayor announces 2018 executive budget

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Features

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE