2 injured in Park Slope fire

A father and daughter were injured in a Park Slope apartment fire Wednesday morning, officials say.According to authorities, the fire that broke out on the

BROOKLYN - A father and daughter were injured in a Park Slope apartment fire Wednesday morning, officials say.

According to authorities, the fire that broke out on the top floor of 392 Third St. was caused by an overloaded power strip. Firefighters say it took about an hour to put out the flames.

Fire officials say both victims were taken to Methodist Hospital with burns and smoke-related injuries.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Trending Video

Bratton led the NYPD from 1994 to 1996 1 De Blasio picks William Bratton to head NYPD
2 Farmingdale State men's basketball headed to NCAA tourney
VIDEO: Discovery of human remains in freezer shocks 3 VIDEO: Discovery of human remains in freezer shocks neighbors
Pauline Garner says she has been sleeping on 4 NYCHA tenant without furniture after ceiling leak
5 Park Slope coffee shop offers space for community use

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Features

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE