Bay Ridge family loses power in heat wave

BAY RIDGE - A Bay Ridge family is livid after their apartment lost power during the sizzling-hot holiday weekend.

James Harrison says his 3-year-old daughter has underdeveloped lungs and needs to have working medical equipment at the family's Gelston Avenue home.

Con Edison says the apartment's circuit breaker popped and the only temporary solution might be to run electrical wires from the outside.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Trending Video

The New York City nonprofit Guardian Angels stepped 1 Guardian Angels increase patrols in Coney Island
2 Neighborhood Brief for April 23
A fast-moving fire killed five people, including three 3 3 children among victims in New York City house fire
Fashion, Art, & Design held their seasonal pop-up 4 Pop-up marketplace features goods, art made in BK
VIDEO: Scenes from fatal accident 5 VIDEO: Scenes from fatal accident

advertisement | advertise on News 12

Features

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to News12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Time Warner® and Service Electric℠ video customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE