Carbon monoxide incident on Arlington Avenue hospitalizes 3

Officials say the three victims are in serious condition. (3/25/14)

BROOKLYN - Three people have been hospitalized after a possible carbon monoxide incident on Arlington Avenue.

Fire officials say the call came in at around 5 a.m. Shortly after firefighters arrived, the three victims were taken to Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx.

Authorities say the three victims remain in very serious condition.

Read More:  Brooklyn Top Stories

A neighbor says an elderly woman lives on the property with at least two other women, though they usually keep to themselves.

Fire officials say it is not yet clear what sparked the incident.

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12