Crown Heights fire destroys 2 businesses; spares residents

Fire officials say no one was inside the

Fire officials say no one was inside the facility located at 8-14 Empire Blvd. when the fire sparked. (April 12, 2014 2:40 PM)

A two-alarm fire started at around 6:30 a.m. Saturday inside a catering hall in Crown Heights.

Fire officials say no one was inside the facility located at 8-14 Empire Blvd. when the fire sparked.

The flames spread to a beauty salon right next door, but spared an apartment building on the other side of the catering hall.

Residents are thankful no one was injured.

The cause...

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12