FLATBUSH - A three-alarm blaze Sunday morning in Flatbush injured two firefighters and left three families homeless. Fire officials say the fire started on the fourth floor of the apartment building. According to the fire department the cause of the blaze was a tenant who was smoking in bed. They say she admitted this to the fire marshal. Brooklyn residents say it was a careless mistake. The Red Cross says it will help the displaced families find temporary housing. The two firefighters were treated for burns on their hands. It took more than 100 fire fighters from 33 units to put out the blaze.