Fire destroys Brighton Beach apartment

The flames started in the kitchen of a

The flames started in the kitchen of a fourth-floor apartment located at 40 Brighton 1st Road. (April 13, 2014 11:40 AM)

A fire sparked in a Brighton Beach high-rise Saturday afternoon.

The flames started in the kitchen of a fourth-floor apartment located at 40 Brighton 1st Road.

One resident suffered mild burns and two others were taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.

Residents who spoke with News 12 say a number of the hallways in the building were completely filled with smoke....

Content Preview This content is exclusive for Optimum, Time Warner®, Comcast®, customers with access to News 12.

Already registered or an Optimum customer?
Log in
Time Warner®, Comcast® or Service ElectricSM customer?
Create an account
Not a customer?
Subscribe

Comments

advertisement | advertise on News 12

advertisement | advertise on News 12