CANARSIE - It was a chaotic and frantic scene today at P.S. 115 in Canarsie as 16 children were rushed to area hospitals for what appears to be food poisoning.
Emergency responders indicated that the students may have gotten food poisoning from eating the school's pizza, which allegedly caused vomiting and nausea.
A cafeteria worker who also ate the pizza told News 12 Brooklyn that she feels fine, and that the sick children may be suffering from a bad stomach virus.
She also noted that the Department of Education is responsible for the food deliveries, and that all the cafeteria workers need to do is just heat the meals up.