BROOKLYN - A school in Bensonhurst was temporarily evacuated due to a possible gas leak Thursday, according to officials.
Students were evacuated from P.S. 204 after several people reported smelling gas.
The school has since reopened, and classes resumed after being given the all clear.
Parents who rushed to the school after hearing of the evacuation had mixed feelings about the way the issue was handled.
However, some parents praised the school for getting the children out of the building quickly.