CROWN HEIGHTS - A two-alarm fire ripped through several apartments in a Crown Heights building Monday, leaving tenants feeling there is a bigger problem.

Residents at 1170 Lincoln Pl. believe the early morning fire, which started on the fourth floor, was likely electrical. Renters say that means the other 30-plus apartments could go up in flames or may have other problems. News 12 Brooklyn uncovered several violations for electrical problems.

The building now has water damage, ashes and collapsed ceilings after firefighters put out the fire. Residents say they no longer feel safe in their homes.