Driver accused of hailing cab as car burned on Gowanus ExpresswayPosted: Updated:
The driver accused of hailing a cab as his car burned on the Gowanus Expressway with his passenger still inside has been indicted by a grand jury.
Saeed Ahmed, 23, is accused of multiple charges including second-degree manslaughter in the death of 25-year-old Harleen Grewal last week.
Ahmed is expected to be arraigned in Brooklyn Court.
Brooklyn Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Texting while crossing the street could soon become illegal in New York state.Texting while crossing the street could soon become illegal in New York state.
- Whole Foods is banning plastic straws.Whole Foods is banning plastic straws.
- Se espera que uno de los supuestos pandilleros que atacó a Lesandro ‘Junior’ Guzman-Feliz en El Bronx continue su testimonio en corte hoy.
- As warmer weather leads many to switch from cars to bikes, there is a new proposal in Bay Ridge that supporters say would help protect cyclists is in the works.
- It's that time of year when many students are getting ready to graduate, and one young woman at St. Francis College is dedicated to leaving her mark.
- Are you attending the PGA Championship? News 12 wants to see your photos!Are you attending the PGA Championship? News 12 wants to see your photos!
- The BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival has announced its 2019 lineup.The BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival has announced its 2019 lineup.
- Here's a look at some of the most highly anticipated films coming out this year.Here's a look at some of the most highly anticipated films coming out this year.
- The 2019 performer lineup for Madison Square Garden.The 2019 performer lineup for Madison Square Garden.