#N12BK: Dunkin’ Donuts rolls out royal wedding doughnutPosted: Updated:
Dunkin’ Donuts has rolled out a new doughnut ahead of the royal wedding.
The coffee and food chain is offering heart-shaped doughnuts.
The “Royal Love Doughnut” is filled with jelly and topped with chocolate icing and a strawberry drizzle, according to a Dunkin’ Donuts press release.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding isn't the first time a royal family union has been celebrated by the doughnut chain.
In 2011, the franchise honored Price William and Kate Middleton with a royal wedding doughnut.
Final preparations are underway for the couple who will tie the knot on May 19.
The doughnut will be available for a limited time from May 14 through May 20, at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide.
- Two big retail stores are in hot water.Two big retail stores are in hot water.
- Those traveling around the city this weekend may be able to ditch their MetroCard.Those traveling around the city this weekend may be able to ditch their MetroCard.
- Allergic reactions can be deadly.Allergic reactions can be deadly.
- Do you dread your commute?Do you dread your commute?
- When was the last time you wrote in cursive?When was the last time you wrote in cursive?