#N12BK: TCS New York City MarathonPosted: Updated:
Runners are lacing up their shoes and stretching their legs for the TCS New York City Marathon this Sunday, but the marathon can be a citywide party without even breaking a sweat.
From Mile 3 to Mile 26, the majority of the course is open to spectators, and there are spots all across the city to cheer on the runners
In Brooklyn, you can catch runners while their legs are fresh off the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge and move along Fourth Avenue from miles 2 through 4.
Or wish them luck in Williamsburg as they head toward the Pulaski Bridge and cross into Queens.
The Bronx gets one of the last legs of the race with miles 19 and 20, bringing runners over the Willis Avenue Bridge.
Spectators are encouraged to cheer the whole time, make signs, bring flags and have a lot of fun.
- Two big retail stores are in hot water.Two big retail stores are in hot water.
- Those traveling around the city this weekend may be able to ditch their MetroCard.Those traveling around the city this weekend may be able to ditch their MetroCard.
- Allergic reactions can be deadly.Allergic reactions can be deadly.
- Do you dread your commute?Do you dread your commute?
- When was the last time you wrote in cursive?When was the last time you wrote in cursive?