#N12BK: $298M Powerball winning ticket sold in BrooklynPosted: Updated:
We now know Brooklyn was the lucky borough in Wednesday night's Powerball drawing.
The $298.3 million ticket was sold at an East New York gas station.
The last time a person won in New York City was this past November. Robert Bailey won the largest Powerball in New York Lottery history at $343.8 million
Bailey bought his winning ticket at a Harlem deli. He took home the lump sum of $198 million.
Before that, a Staten Island man won a prize of $256.6 million in September.
The highest prize ever won was $1.586 billion, which was split between three couples in California, Tennessee and Florida.
The jackpot resets back to $40 million Saturday.
- Two big retail stores are in hot water.Two big retail stores are in hot water.
- Those traveling around the city this weekend may be able to ditch their MetroCard.Those traveling around the city this weekend may be able to ditch their MetroCard.
- Allergic reactions can be deadly.Allergic reactions can be deadly.
- Do you dread your commute?Do you dread your commute?
- When was the last time you wrote in cursive?When was the last time you wrote in cursive?