Poll: National Moon DayPosted: Updated:
National Moon Day celebrates the day man first walked on the moon in 1969! If given the opportunity, would you travel to the moon?
- A West Hempstead man is facing charges after a public lewdness incident in Malverne Park Oaks.A West Hempstead man is facing charges after a public lewdness incident in Malverne Park Oaks.
It's a battle for bragging rights! News 12 is looking for the schools with the most school spirit! Is it yours?
- Local and state officials are pushing to get cleaner drinking water on Long Island, and some are looking west for a solution.
- Aside from banks, Netflix was one of the big earnings releases of the week.Aside from banks, Netflix was one of the big earnings releases of the week.
- A fall favorite made its return to Oyster Bay this weekend -- it's the annual Oyster Festival.A fall favorite made its return to Oyster Bay this weekend -- it's the annual Oyster Festival.
- This week's dogs are up for adoption at Almost Home Animal Rescue & Adoption. The shelter is located at 646 Medford Ave. in Patchogue. Their phone number is (631) 627-3665.
- Heavy right and high winds swept through the tri-state area due to a large coast storm on the night of Oct. 16. Here are your photos from the storm.
- Photos on the field of the New York Yankees in the 2019 American League Division Series vs. the Minnesota Twins.
- Are you and your family doing fun things this fall? Whether you're out apple or pumpkin picking, at a farm or corn maze or just hanging around in your home or yard, News 12 Long Island wants to see your Fall Fun pics!
- Did you do something fun with your kids this weekend? Share your adventure with us!Did you do something fun with your kids this weekend? Share your adventure with us!