Fresh food box program open through winter monthsPosted: Updated:
GrowNYC and the Economic Development Corporation is continuing their fresh food box program for the winter.
The program sells locally grown produce at the Brooklyn Army Terminal every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Members can get six to nine fruits and vegetables a week for $15.
Community members have to sign up a week in advance to reserve a box.
Brooklyn Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- A vicious attack on restaurant workers in Flatbush was caught on camera, police say.A vicious attack on restaurant workers in Flatbush was caught on camera, police say.
- Tragedia en NJ: Muere niño que cayó en lago congelado.Tragedia en NJ: Muere niño que cayó en lago congelado.
- A Bushwick couple who felt places for people of color and the queer community were lacking has started their own community space.
- Here's a look at what's going on this weekend in Brooklyn.Here's a look at what's going on this weekend in Brooklyn.
- New animated comedy on HBO Max pokes fun at British royal family
- Sights and scenes from the 2020 SAG AwardsSights and scenes from the 2020 SAG Awards
- Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.
- News 12 Brooklyn wants to announce your wedding.News 12 Brooklyn wants to announce your wedding.
- A 6.4-magnitude earthquake struck Puerto Rico, killing one man, injuring at least eight other people and collapsing buildings in the southern part of the island.