Hanukkah shopping underway at Midwood’s Judaica PlacePosted: Updated:
With the holiday season underway, shoppers looking for Hanukkah gifts have been heading to a Midwood shop for some hot items.
Employees at Judaica Place say this is the busiest time of year. They also say menorahs are their No. 1 seller.
“All the businesses in the area come for electric menorahs and regular menorahs,” says Yitzi Gruen, of Judaica Place. “Over time things became much more funky and contemporary, so there's a lot of different colors,”
Shoppers can also buy dreidels and gelt at the shop.
Brooklyn Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- A Bronx woman is facing murder charges in connection to a homicide that happened in Brooklyn Thursday night.
- Police are searching for a man in connection to a robbery in Flatbush.Police are searching for a man in connection to a robbery in Flatbush.
- Meet two teens who are pitching in to help animals affected by the Australian wildfires.Meet two teens who are pitching in to help animals affected by the Australian wildfires.
- A 28-year-old man was fatally shot Saturday morning in Brownsville.A 28-year-old man was fatally shot Saturday morning in Brownsville.
- The On Barre - Barre Method works your lower body, including your thighs, glutes, hamstrings and calves.
- Sights and scenes from the 2020 SAG AwardsSights and scenes from the 2020 SAG Awards
- Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.
- News 12 Brooklyn wants to announce your wedding.News 12 Brooklyn wants to announce your wedding.
- A 6.4-magnitude earthquake struck Puerto Rico, killing one man, injuring at least eight other people and collapsing buildings in the southern part of the island.
- It's a celebration! Is your or a loved one's birthday coming up? Let us know! Send us your photos and you could end up on air and News12.com!