Shoppers pick up New Year’s supplies at Bushwick shopPosted: Updated:
A Bushwick party store has been a go-to spot for celebrations for over three decades, and New Year's Eve continues to be one of its biggest nights.
Party Fair sells massive amounts of costumes, confetti and balloons all year long. Employees say they expected to sell more than $5,000 in balloons by Monday night.
Manager Jacqueline Silva had 150 orders on her plate for Sunday afternoon alone, and had come in early to make sure her customers were satisfied and ready to ring in the new year.
Brooklyn Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Police are searching for a man in connection to a robbery in Flatbush.Police are searching for a man in connection to a robbery in Flatbush.
- Meet two teens who are pitching in to help animals affected by the Australian wildfires.Meet two teens who are pitching in to help animals affected by the Australian wildfires.
- A 28-year-old man was fatally shot Saturday morning in Brownsville.A 28-year-old man was fatally shot Saturday morning in Brownsville.
- Sights and scenes from the 2020 SAG AwardsSights and scenes from the 2020 SAG Awards
- Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.
- News 12 Brooklyn wants to announce your wedding.News 12 Brooklyn wants to announce your wedding.