#N12BK: National Let's Laugh dayPosted: Updated:
Today is National Let's Laugh Day.
The day is observed annually around the world on March 19 according to National Day Calendar.com
We have all heard the saying, “Laughter is the best medicine." Well, some studies have shown laughter can actually aid muscle relaxation, improve the immune system and even relieve pain. There's a reason people say "I could use a laugh."
Chuckling has inspired famous quotes, movies, TV shows and books.
"Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand." — Mark Twain
"If you would not be laughed at, be the first to laugh at yourself." — Benjamin Franklin
Some might agree laughter is even contagious - so don’t forget to take a moment and laugh today.
- Allergic reactions can be deadly.Allergic reactions can be deadly.
- Do you dread your commute?Do you dread your commute?
- When was the last time you wrote in cursive?When was the last time you wrote in cursive?
- Is subway graffiti making a comeback?Is subway graffiti making a comeback?
- Should people on probation be drug tested for marijuana?Should people on probation be drug tested for marijuana?