#N12BK: Summer in the city for kidsPosted: Updated:
It's summer time in the city and there's always something to do.
The official first day of summer was June 21.
If you're a parent who doesn't plan on going anywhere, you have lots of choices when it comes to ensuring your children have a great summer in the city.
STEM offers free summer camp for children K-12
If you or your children are looking to swim, Brooklyn Bridge Park's pop-up pool and sand beach are very popular destinations.
Physical activities and programs for children are also popular options.
Kids in Motion offers day yoga and arts classes as well as other physical activities for kids.
- Allergic reactions can be deadly.Allergic reactions can be deadly.
- Do you dread your commute?Do you dread your commute?
- When was the last time you wrote in cursive?When was the last time you wrote in cursive?
- Is subway graffiti making a comeback?Is subway graffiti making a comeback?
- Should people on probation be drug tested for marijuana?Should people on probation be drug tested for marijuana?