#N12BK: Summer in the city for kidsPosted: Updated:
It's summer time in the city and there's always something to do.
The official first day of summer was June 21.
If you're a parent who doesn't plan on going anywhere, you have lots of choices when it comes to ensuring your children have a great summer in the city.
STEM offers free summer camp for children K-12
If you or your children are looking to swim, Brooklyn Bridge Park's pop-up pool and sand beach are very popular destinations.
Physical activities and programs for children are also popular options.
Kids in Motion offers day yoga and arts classes as well as other physical activities for kids.
- Two big retail stores are in hot water.Two big retail stores are in hot water.
- Those traveling around the city this weekend may be able to ditch their MetroCard.Those traveling around the city this weekend may be able to ditch their MetroCard.
- Allergic reactions can be deadly.Allergic reactions can be deadly.
- Do you dread your commute?Do you dread your commute?
- When was the last time you wrote in cursive?When was the last time you wrote in cursive?