#N12BK: Fall FoliagePosted: Updated:
The temperatures are dropping, and soon the leaves will be gone.
Before the leaves are gone, you still have time to head out and view some fall foliage.
You don't have to go far for those Instagram-worthy fall colors.
In the Bronx, you can head over to the New York Botanical Garden.
The New York Botanical Garden even has a "Fall Color Cam" online so you can check out the leaves without leaving your home.
You can also take a Garden Highlights Walk at Wave Hill.
The Brooklyn Botanic Garden has over 1,000 trees to check out.
Prospect Park has a suggested fall foliage walking route on its website.
- Two big retail stores are in hot water.Two big retail stores are in hot water.
- Those traveling around the city this weekend may be able to ditch their MetroCard.Those traveling around the city this weekend may be able to ditch their MetroCard.
- Allergic reactions can be deadly.Allergic reactions can be deadly.
- Do you dread your commute?Do you dread your commute?
- When was the last time you wrote in cursive?When was the last time you wrote in cursive?