News

Construction project fumes send 4 community college workers to hospital

Posted: Updated:
LINCROFT -

Glue fumes from a construction project sent four Brookdale Community College workers to the hospital.

According to a college spokesperson, the fumes seeped into the ventilation system at the Student Life Center.

The college says several others complained of headaches and other symptoms.

All are expected to be OK.

The building has been aired out and reopened.

sorry to interrupt
your first 20 are free
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please enjoy 20 complimentary views of articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.
you have reached your 20 view limit
Access to News 12 is free for Optimum, Comcast®, Spectrum Networks® and Service ElectricSM customers.
Please login or create an account to continue enjoying News12.
Our sign-up page is undergoing maintenance and is not currently available. However, you will be given direct access to news12.com while we complete our upgrade.
When we are back up and running you will be prompted at that time to complete your sign in. Until then, enjoy the local news, weather, traffic and more that's "as local as local news gets."