Weather: Wet start to the holiday weekendPosted: Updated:
Rain is expected to continue to fall through Saturday morning, with a flash flood watch issued through Saturday afternoon.
Expect showers and storms during the day, with heavy precipitation in store for the morning hours. Rain is expected to taper off in the mid-afternoon.
Highs on Saturday will be in the low-60s, with overnight lows at around 52 degrees.
Easter Sunday will see a mix of sun and clouds with highs in near 66 degrees.
Brooklyn Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- As city leaders met Monday to try and come up with a solution to the up-tick in hate crimes, a disturbing discovery made in Bensonhurst.
- Se espera que uno de los supuestos pandilleros que atacó a Lesandro ‘Junior’ Guzman-Feliz en El Bronx continue su testimonio en corte hoy.
- Whole Foods is banning plastic straws.Whole Foods is banning plastic straws.
- Texting while crossing the street could soon become illegal in New York state.Texting while crossing the street could soon become illegal in New York state.
- As warmer weather leads many to switch from cars to bikes, there is a new proposal in Bay Ridge that supporters say would help protect cyclists is in the works.
- Are you attending the PGA Championship? News 12 wants to see your photos!Are you attending the PGA Championship? News 12 wants to see your photos!
- The BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival has announced its 2019 lineup.The BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival has announced its 2019 lineup.
- Here's a look at some of the most highly anticipated films coming out this year.Here's a look at some of the most highly anticipated films coming out this year.
- The 2019 performer lineup for Madison Square Garden.The 2019 performer lineup for Madison Square Garden.