Police: 2-year-old struck by car in Borough ParkPosted: Updated:
A 2-year-old was struck and injured by a car in Borough Park Saturday night.
Fire officials say they were called to the scene near 40th Street and 10th Avenue just after 10:30 p.m.
Police say the child was transported to Maimonides Medical Center and is recovering from injuries that are not considered life-threatening.
News 12 was told that the driver remained on scene, and was issued a summons for failing to yield to a pedestrian.
Brooklyn Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Police have released new video this morning of a shooting in Brownsville.Police have released new video this morning of a shooting in Brownsville.
- Camp Rockaway at Jacob Riis Beach offers a camping experience that manages to be both family-friendly and hip, rustic yet chic and all with a bit of sustainability as a cherry on top.
- The MTV's 36th annual Video Music Awards will be held at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey featuring some of music’s top performers.
- La MTA planea hacer recortes de personal y subir lo pasajes.La MTA planea hacer recortes de personal y subir lo pasajes.
- Stars of the hit show "Power" walked the red carpet Tuesday to celebrate the season six premiere of the show.
- The 2019 MTV VMAs will be live from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey on Monday, Aug. 26. Who can you expect to see as part of the star-studded night?
- The premiere for the sixth season of Starz's show "Power" was held Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden.
- Tie-dyed pilgrims and white-haired Woodstock festival veterans converged at the generation-defining site in Bethel, New York, this weekend to celebrate its 50th anniversary
- Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band performed at Long Island Community Hospital Amphitheater in Farmingville.
- The three-day festival of love and music featured some of the biggest musical names from the summer of love, including Jimi Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin and The Who.