Police seek person who shot teen in FlatbushPosted: Updated:
Police are looking for the suspect who shot a 19-year-old in Flatbush Friday.
It happened around 4 p.m. near the intersection between Church and Flatbush avenues.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is in stable condition.
The suspect was last seen wearing dark clothes with white sneakers.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
- Police are searching for an armed robber in Coney Island.Police are searching for an armed robber in Coney Island.
- The ongoing investigation continues into a deadly shooting in Crown Heights.The ongoing investigation continues into a deadly shooting in Crown Heights.
- Police are looking for the public's help identifying four men connected to attempted luring incidents in Borough Park.
- Police say they're searching for a man who slapped a Jewish man and made an anti-Semitic comment to him Saturday.
- Police have released the identities of the four men who were killed at a suspected illegal gambling spot in Crown Heights Saturday.
- Photos on the field of the New York Yankees in the 2019 American League Division Series vs. the Minnesota Twins.
News 12 Brooklyn wants to announce your wedding. If you were married in the past 90 days, please submit your photos via Twitter or Instagram using #JustMarriedBK.
Looking to check out brewery this summer? There are many breweries across the boroughs for beer-lovers to visit.
It's a celebration! Is your or a loved one's birthday coming up? Let us know! Send us your photos and you could end up on air and News12.com!
- Gunfire broke out inside an illegal gambling club in Brooklyn early Saturday, police said, leaving four people dead, three wounded, and investigators trying to piece together what prompted the bloodshed.
Brooklyn Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- At least one person was injured in a police-involved shooting in Gowanus, according to officials.At least one person was injured in a police-involved shooting in Gowanus, according to officials.
- Nueva pista en la desaparición de la niña Dulce MaríaNueva pista en la desaparición de la niña Dulce María
- The Macombs Dam Bridge, which spans the Harlem River and connects Manhattan and the Bronx, is posing a potential danger to drivers.
- Community members in Brighton Beach say they’ve been without running water for an entire month and want the city to take responsibility.
- A study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows that STDs are on the rise - and several New York City boroughs were ranked among the top in the U.S. for the number of the diseases.