Rip Current STATEMENT in effect for:
Fed-up tenants say there is flooding and no AC at Spring Creek TowersPosted: Updated:
Some tenants in the Spring Creek Towers say there has been extensive flooding and no air conditioning in their building.
Crew were hard at work Friday, inside a fifth-floor apartment of one of the buildings on Pennsylvania Avenue after a pipe burst Thursday night.
Tenants tell News 12 that this is not the first time it's happened. In fact, they say two years ago it happened in another apartment and a few years before that in another.
Other tenants tell News 12 the flooding is not their only problem. They say some apartments have not had air conditioning despite the warm weather.
They say the AC was supposed to be turned on June 14, but is still not on.
News 12 found a notice from Spring Creek Towers Property Management in the hallway that listed "air flow" issues for some of the apartments as the reason for that, adding that fans are available for tenants.
Brooklyn Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Dangerous algae blooms have been found in the water in Central Park and Prospect Park.Dangerous algae blooms have been found in the water in Central Park and Prospect Park.
- Gunfire lead to a crash that injured two pedestrians in Midwood early Sunday morning.Gunfire lead to a crash that injured two pedestrians in Midwood early Sunday morning.
- Photos from the 44th Hampton Classic in Bridgehampton.Photos from the 44th Hampton Classic in Bridgehampton.
- First serve! Check out some of the food options at the 2019 US Open at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Queens.
- The 2019 MTV VMAs will be live from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey on Monday, Aug. 26. Who can you expect to see as part of the star-studded night?
- The premiere for the sixth season of Starz's show "Power" was held Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden.
- Tie-dyed pilgrims and white-haired Woodstock festival veterans converged at the generation-defining site in Bethel, New York, this weekend to celebrate its 50th anniversary