Patrol Borough Brooklyn North transforms into haunted house for 3rd yearPosted: Updated:
Those looking for a scare this week are in luck as the Patrol Borough Brooklyn North is transforming their building on Wilson Avenue into a haunted house.
The annual haunted house is in its third year, and officers are hard a work getting ready for the thousands of children and their family members expected later this week.
"We're looking to top what we did last year,” says Asst. Chief Joseph Campbell, NYPD PBBN. “Last year we had 10,000 people on each night. We're hoping to do even better this year."
The PBBN says the goal is to connect with the community.
"I look forward, to be honest, to the kids, the faces they have when they're leaving, it's a great feeling and knowing that I think we attempted to make a connection with the community,” says Asst. Chief Joseph Campbell, NYPD PBBN.
Doors open at 179 Wilson Ave. starting at 5 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday nights.
Brooklyn Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- A vicious attack on restaurant workers in Flatbush was caught on camera, police say.A vicious attack on restaurant workers in Flatbush was caught on camera, police say.
- Tragedia en NJ: Muere niño que cayó en lago congelado.Tragedia en NJ: Muere niño que cayó en lago congelado.
- A Bushwick couple who felt places for people of color and the queer community were lacking has started their own community space.
- Here's a look at what's going on this weekend in Brooklyn.Here's a look at what's going on this weekend in Brooklyn.
- New animated comedy on HBO Max pokes fun at British royal family
- Sights and scenes from the 2020 SAG AwardsSights and scenes from the 2020 SAG Awards
- Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.
- News 12 Brooklyn wants to announce your wedding.News 12 Brooklyn wants to announce your wedding.
- A 6.4-magnitude earthquake struck Puerto Rico, killing one man, injuring at least eight other people and collapsing buildings in the southern part of the island.
- It's a celebration! Is your or a loved one's birthday coming up? Let us know! Send us your photos and you could end up on air and News12.com!