Women claim they were violently assaulted at Flatbush restaurantPosted: Updated:
Women who are claiming to be victims of violent assault at the Zombie House Restaurant and Nightclub in Flatbush are asking the Brooklyn District Attorney's Office to investigate.
The women met with District Attorney Eric Gonzalez on Wednesday. They say they want Gonzalez to look into alleged criminal activities conducted there.
They say they would like Gonzalez to look into the restaurant's owner and the apparent inaction by the NYPD. This comes after the organization "Equality For Flatbush" announced a boycott of the bar.
The NYPD says it is investigating an assault at the restaurant, but that there aren't any sexual assault complaints on file.
Zombie House has declined to comment at this time.
Brooklyn Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Fire crews are investigating a fire that broke out in Bensonhurst Sunday night.Fire crews are investigating a fire that broke out in Bensonhurst Sunday night.
- Kobe Bryant inspired a generation of basketball players worldwide with sublime skills and an unquenchable competitive fire.
It’s time to ‘pawty!’ Is your pooch an all-pro? Submit a photo of your furry friend for a chance to win a prize!
- State attorneys general will meet with the Justice Department to investigate possible monopolistic practices of Google.
- A woman was fatally stabbed in East New York Sunday afternoon.A woman was fatally stabbed in East New York Sunday afternoon.
- Sights and scenes from the 2020 Grammy Awards.Sights and scenes from the 2020 Grammy Awards.
- Did you snap a photo of a rainbow when the skies cleared on Jan. 25? We want to see!Did you snap a photo of a rainbow when the skies cleared on Jan. 25? We want to see!
- Did you just get engaged? News 12 wants to celebrate with you!Did you just get engaged? News 12 wants to celebrate with you!
- Sights and Scenes from 2020 BroadwayCon in New York City.Sights and Scenes from 2020 BroadwayCon in New York City.
- A new viral illness being watched with a wary eye around the globe accelerated its spread in China on Sunday with 56 deaths so far.