Police: 2-week-old baby, aunt found after going missing from Bed-Stuy homePosted: Updated:
Police say they have located a missing 2-week-old baby and his aunt on Friday.
Officials say they were reported missing after last being seen at their home on Howard Avenue Thursday at around noon. Jessica Jenny, the baby's mother, says she had not heard from them.
Police say they were headed toward Downtown Brooklyn, but never arrived at their destination. The NYPD released photos of 2-week-old Jace Richardson and his aunt, 46-year-old Maria Martese.
Police told News 12 Martese has taken care of the child before, but didn't have a cellphone and was not reachable.
The case is under investigation.
Brooklyn Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- A vicious attack on restaurant workers in Flatbush was caught on camera, police say.A vicious attack on restaurant workers in Flatbush was caught on camera, police say.
- Tragedia en NJ: Muere niño que cayó en lago congelado.Tragedia en NJ: Muere niño que cayó en lago congelado.
- A Bushwick couple who felt places for people of color and the queer community were lacking has started their own community space.
- Here's a look at what's going on this weekend in Brooklyn.Here's a look at what's going on this weekend in Brooklyn.
- New animated comedy on HBO Max pokes fun at British royal family
- Sights and scenes from the 2020 SAG AwardsSights and scenes from the 2020 SAG Awards
- Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.
- News 12 Brooklyn wants to announce your wedding.News 12 Brooklyn wants to announce your wedding.
- A 6.4-magnitude earthquake struck Puerto Rico, killing one man, injuring at least eight other people and collapsing buildings in the southern part of the island.
- It's a celebration! Is your or a loved one's birthday coming up? Let us know! Send us your photos and you could end up on air and News12.com!