April's Dance-N-Feet dance studio back in business after firePosted: Updated:
A Canarsie dance studio is back in business after it went up in flames earlier this month.
On Dec. 5, April's Dance-N-Feet caught fire. About a week later – the smoke has cleared, and the music is back on.
Teachers and students told News 12 that it was a relief to be back. The dance studio has been in the community for 26 years.
"I'm just so grateful that we were only closed for one week and that we're back up and running and that it wasn't as bad as it could have been," said owner April Scanariato.
The exact cause of the fire is still under investigation.
Brooklyn Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- A vicious attack on restaurant workers in Flatbush was caught on camera, police say.A vicious attack on restaurant workers in Flatbush was caught on camera, police say.
- Tragedia en NJ: Muere niño que cayó en lago congelado.Tragedia en NJ: Muere niño que cayó en lago congelado.
- Here's a look at what's going on this weekend in Brooklyn.Here's a look at what's going on this weekend in Brooklyn.
- New animated comedy on HBO Max pokes fun at British royal family
- Sights and scenes from the 2020 SAG AwardsSights and scenes from the 2020 SAG Awards
- Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.
- News 12 Brooklyn wants to announce your wedding.News 12 Brooklyn wants to announce your wedding.