"Did somebody drop this?"- NYPD recovers shotgun in backyardPosted: Updated:
Officers with the NYPD's 67th precinct say they're looking for the owner of a shotgun that was recovered in a backyard in East Flatbush on Friday.
The department wrote on Twitter, "Did somebody drop this? A 12 gauge #shotgun was recovered in the backyard of a residence on East 96 Street between Winthrop Street and Rutland Road in #EastFlatbush #Brooklyn. If this was yours, please feel free to stop by the precinct for a talk with our detectives."
Brooklyn Top StoriesTop StoriesMore>>
- Following several deadly accidents along Brooklyn's busiest corridors, 3rd and Hamilton avenues are seeing some changes to their speed limits.
- The U.S. has its first case of a new virus that was found only last month in China.The U.S. has its first case of a new virus that was found only last month in China.
- New York Yankees great Derek Jeter headlines this year's Baseball Hall of Fame class, slated for induction July 26.
- Relief efforts are continuing in Puerto Rico after the island experienced several earthquakes in recent weeks.
- Tesla says that claims that its cars could suddenly accelerate on their own are 'completely false' and peddled by short sellers.
- Sights and scenes from the 2020 SAG AwardsSights and scenes from the 2020 SAG Awards
- Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.Here's a list of some highly anticipated movies coming out in 2020.
- News 12 Brooklyn wants to announce your wedding.News 12 Brooklyn wants to announce your wedding.
- A 6.4-magnitude earthquake struck Puerto Rico, killing one man, injuring at least eight other people and collapsing buildings in the southern part of the island.