Brighton Beach bakery closes for the day after fire

A firefighter had minor injuries after a Brighton Beach early morning fire - and a new bakery had to close for the day.
The Georgian Star opened at 1307 Avenue Z just four months ago. Early on Monday, a small electrical fire broke out in the basement, according to Owner Sahota Litadz, who says it was caused by an old electrical wire. Only the bakery's basement is damaged and Litadz says he and other works cleaned debris.
"Twenty-thousand dollars [or] $25,000. I don't know. We'll find out tomorrow," said Litadz regarding the damages to the bakery. 
The bakery should be back open on Tuesday. No other businesses in the area were directly impacted by the fire.