Brooklyn DA: Charges dropped against Jordan Williams, man accused of fatally stabbing man on J train

The Brooklyn District Attorney's Office says that the grand jury has voted to drop all charges against Jordan Williams, the man police originally accused of stabbing a man to death on the subway earlier this month.  
Williams, 20, was previously charged with manslaughter and criminal possession of a weapon. The district attorney’s office says that multiple videos and witness interviews were used as evidence to reach this conclusion. 
Prosecutors initially had said Williams stabbed 36-year-old Devictor Quedraogo in the chest while they were both onboard a J train on June 13. Williams claimed from the beginning that he acted out of self-defense.  
A spokesperson from the district attorney’s office says that in New York, the law states that a person is justified to use deadly physical force when they believe it is necessary to defend themselves, a decision that the grand agreed with Williams on.