Chimney collapses on Wallace Avenue

Some Bronx residents got a rude awakening this morning as a chimney collapsed in a Wallace Avenue building. No serious injuries were reported, but one person refused medical attention. Red Cross was

News 12 Staff

Jan 11, 2012, 3:30 PM

Updated 4,484 days ago

Share:

Chimney collapses on Wallace Avenue
Some Bronx residents got a rude awakening this morning as a chimney collapsed in a Wallace Avenue building.
No serious injuries were reported, but one person refused medical attention.
Red Cross was also initially called to the scene, but was canceled.


More from News 12