Holiday Shipping Deadlines 2023: Package deadlines for FedEx, UPS, and USPS
Hopefully you have already started your holiday shopping, because shipping deadlines are coming before you know it.
The three big shipping and delivery companies have already announced the dates to remember to make sure your packages show up before Dec. 24.
FedEx holiday shipping deadlines
- FedEx recommends a shipping date no later than Dec. 15. CLICK HERE to see FedEx's full schedule.
UPS shipping deadlines
- UPS will not operate any pickup or delivery services on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
- The carrier recommends that packages be shipped out by Dec. 19, or Dec. 22 via its UPS Next Day Air service with Saturday delivery enabled. CLICK HERE for more information on the UPS schedule.
USPS shipping deadlines
- USPS recommends that holiday mail be sent out by Dec. 16 for it to arrive by Christmas.
- If you're doing priority, you have four extra days to get those packages to the post office. CLICK HERE for more information on the Postal Service's mailing deadlines.