FDNY: 2 hospitalized following apartment fire in Prospect Lefferts Gardens

Two people were hospitalized following an apartment fire in Prospect Lefferts Gardens.
Flames erupted at 4100 Westbury Place just before 1 a.m. Saturday.
The FDNY says one person is in critical condition. The other person is not critical.
It is unclear what their injuries are.
Officials say the fire was accidental. They say it was caused by an extension cord and there was no smoke alarm on the fifth floor where it happened.