Police: Toddler hospitalized after eating brother’s THC gummies

A toddler has been hospitalized after consuming her brother’s THC gummies, police say.

News 12 Staff

Apr 16, 2021, 11:38 AM

Updated 1,189 days ago

Share:

A toddler has been hospitalized after consuming her brother’s THC gummies, police say.
Police say the 2-year-old girl got her hands on the cannabis gummies Thursday while playing at the family’s Fordham home.
News 12 is told when the brother got in, he noticed the package was empty and notified his mother.
The mother called 911 right away.
The girl was taken to Bronx Lebanon Hospital in stable condition.
No arrests have been made, but an investigation is ongoing.


More from News 12